Wednesday, March 25, 2009

inside out and upside down

Monday, at my company's regional dinner, I wore a new and fascinating piece of apparel. Formerly known as the sports bra, it became the arb strops when, due to forgetting a "real bra", I had to turn it upside down and wear it as sort of a halter. It was bright orange and typical of a sport bra and the shirt I brought to change into was a boatneck in blue and white which would just really not allow for faking that I wore a tank underneath my shirt on purpose....So basically, for about four hours, I had a shelf of boobs.


What not to wear, Here I come.

3 comments:

Kimberly Magrini said...

what the heck?

Jenn N said...

Patent that. Immediately.

Stephanie said...

You are so special. I am so happy I get to look up to you!
P.S. Remember when you wanted to be a fashion designer?